The Client Solutions Specialist – Gaming and Entertainment is a strategic solution-driver who puts our customers at the core of everything we do. This is an outstanding opportunity to be a member of PlayStation's Global Network Advertising team with exposure to multiple aspects of a growing global advertising sales organisation. Client Solutions Specialists are responsible for being platform and product specialists, helping to support media planning, strategy and measurement for our opportunity & transactional accounts.
With proven understanding of both digital media and the gaming/entertainment industry, this role is responsible for partnering with Client Partners and Client Solutions Managers to assist in the development and implementation of strategic media plans and initiatives. The Client Solutions Specialist will strengthen key client relationships with a focus on driving revenue & advertiser satisfaction by optimising sophisticated opportunities and using data and analytics to build a consultative solution for our customers. Success in this position requires a high degree of organisation, strong analytical skills, and the ability to thrive in a multi-faceted, team-focused environment.
What you'll be doing:
• Act as a Marketing Solutions Specialist
• In partnership with Client Partners and Client Solutions Managers, identify, build, and implement marketing solutions grounded on achieving measurable business results for partners
• Work directly with Ad Ops Managers to execute partner campaigns
• Analyse data and insights to help guide strategy and implementation of PlayStation advertising solutions
• Relationship Management
• Manage relationships with a select list of clients and agency partners (media, creative, marketing partners, etc.)
• Work and collaborate with a diverse group of internal cross-functional teams
• Media & Measurement Strategy and Implementation
• Provide planning and implementation support to deliver against Key Performance Indicators
• Assist in identifying and executing on optimisation opportunities for improving campaign performance including support on media plan revisions
• Support measurement strategy, tracking and results delivery
• Project Management and Internal Operations
• Manage team inventory reservation calendars and tracking
• Contribute to work streams to help increase team efficiency
What we're looking for:
• BA or BS degree in marketing or related field with progressive experience in client solutions, analysis or operations roles
• Proven years of working experience in gaming, digital media, agency
Required/Desired Knowledge, Skills, Abilities (KSA's):
• Demonstrated experience with digital media platforms, advertising metrics, and industry trends (Direct Response marketing, data and technology solutions, ad-tech, partnerships)
• High proficiency in Excel with experience analysing datasets and delivering insights
• Demonstrated problem solving and decision-making skills
• Excellent communication and project management skills
• Highly comfortable presenting ideas and managing productive meetings with intention
• Ability to self-manage and balance multiple project and priorities
• Discretionary bonus opportunity
• Private Medical Insurance
• Dental Scheme
• London Allowance (if applicable)
• 25 days holiday per year
• On Site Gym
• Subsidised Café
• Free soft drinks
• On site bar
• Access to cycle garage and showers
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender (including gender identity, gender expression and gender reassignment), race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin), religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, disability, age, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, trade union membership or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dy472q-3-238-72-122-42 in your application.