CRO Channel Optimization Manager
Location: London, UK
The CRO Channel Optimization vertical is responsible for delivering best-in-class customer experiences, increasing interactions, and enhancing incremental conversion across content offerings (game and service). This is a pivotal role in a small but growing team to help that will drive store improvements based on customer browsing and purchasing behavior.
Reporting to the Channel Optimization Director, this role will help lead changes to eliminate customer friction points by being an integral part of the PS Store funnel enhancement process and driving omni-channel initiatives to provide a smooth digital customer journey. Success in this position requires being a self-starter and putting customers at the core of everything we do while staying commercially minded to drive positive value and maintain operational efficiency. As a team lead, responsibilities will evolve as the team expands.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
Seamless shopping experience
• Take an active role in defining and refining the digital shopping experience, including store channel architecture, taxonomy, and content strategy
• Uncover and address key traffic and conversion optimization opportunities across each stage of the Store consumer funnel
• Help champion and drive alignment and seamless user experience across the PS ecosystem
• Collaborate with the Insights and Analytics team to identify and plan A/B testing opportunities to continuously improve channel experience
• Develop data-driven insights and recommendations influencing cross-functional partners on customer experience and channel Optimization opportunities
• Participate in Web and Mobile store transformation initiatives - find opportunities, plan and implement testings, and track results through qualitative and quantitative reporting and analysis
Drive new capabilities
• Participate in regular meetings with key partners around the business to ensure alignment across store/eCommerce feature enhancements and keep track of prioritization backlog
• Stay informed of current eCommerce trends and competitor landscape to influence and drive future enhancement recommendations; evaluate competitor activities and translate findings into practical plans
• Collaborate with key partners on User Experience design to bring to market engaging experiences for customers
• Drive communication of feature and UX enhancements across internal and external collaborators
• 8+ years' experience in e-commerce roles, preferably in media & digital entertainment industry
• Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience
• Proficient with web analytics tools to run reports and analysis, preferably using Adobe Analytics
• Extensive track record of using data to influence and inform decisions. Ability to draw on many sources of insights and react quickly to new information, opinions and direction
• Ability to communicate clearly and efficiently; apply storytelling to get points across
• Demonstrable expertise and experience of optimizing digital storefront and cross-channel customer experience
• Entrepreneurial, with high tolerance for ambiguity and complexity, and efficient with limited resources
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate with various organizations and teams across different regions
• Creative and energetic team leader who embraces change and a desire to continually improve
• Can maintain strict confidentiality with privileged information
• Passionate about video games and familiarity with PlayStation products
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender (including gender identity, gender expression and gender reassignment), race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin), religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, disability, age, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, trade union membership or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
PlayStation is a Fair Chance employer and qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for employment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r728j6-3-236-225-157-42 in your application.