Game Test Analyst - Open World
San Diego, CA
Camera Layout Artist (Contract)
Camera Layout Artist
Are you an experienced Camera Layout Artist with a penchant for high quality, 3rd person, Action/Adventure games? Do you enjoy PlayStation's library of games and their top-tier studios?
PlayStation Studios Visual Arts, an award-winning, full-production studio that specializes in Animation, Motion Capture, Cinematics, Art and Scanning is looking for animation professionals skilled in camera layout. This is the same world-class team known for its contributions to beloved franchises like Uncharted, Death Stranding, The Last of Us, God of War and more. For more than a decade, we have shared knowledge, support and cutting-edge techniques with the very best developers in the industry: Naughty Dog, Kojima Productions, Guerrilla Games, Santa Monica Studios, Sucker Punch Productions, Bend Studio, Japan Studio, Insomniac Games and more.
This high visibility project is being developed in collaboration with a major Sony development studio. Though currently unannounced, we have a clear vision and plan to release. Our team will leverage our existing expertise and premier talent, guaranteeing a high visual quality bar for the title.
• Contribute to the aesthetic, vision, toolset, and workflow for scene layout
• Communicate clearly with supervisors, managers, and coordinators
• Work directly with artists, programmers, and designers
• Additional responsibilities will likely be assigned as needed.
• 5+ years of camera experience in either games or film.
• Understanding of camera and editorial production
• Experience implementing and fine-tuning scene cameras for cinematic sequences
• Strong skills with Motion Builder and Maya
• Knowledge of camera layout pipelines and production cycles within the industry
• Ability to focus and work without micro-management while adhering to schedules.
• Strong pre-production skills
• Console development experience.
• Experience with real world and/or virtual cameras in a production setting
• A shipped AAA title.
• Ability to provide blocking animation.
• Unreal experience
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gq69ez-54-174-225-82-42 in your application.
Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) is responsible for the PlayStation® brand and family of products and services.