Business Intelligence Analyst, Digital Analytics and Monetization
The Digital Analytics and Monetization Group (DAMG) has grown rapidly over recent years in response to the increasing need for Third-Party Relations (TPR) to make data-led decisions and build effective strategies with our partners.
DAMG is looking for a BI Analyst to join our team in a dynamic and rewarding environment. The ideal candidate will be able to use their deep passion and knowledge of video games to empower our third-party partners through insights and recommendations. This role will report to the Manager of the BI team but will have the opportunity to work across three functions within DAMG – Business Intelligence, Marketing and Data Science.
• Querying and analyzing data to understand platform trends and user behavior
• Performing bespoke analysis, benchmarking genre-level performance, and making actionable recommendations to help partners optimize game-level engagement and revenue
• Building reports and dashboards to deliver self-service data and at-a-glance insights to our internal stakeholders
• Presenting executive-level insights to internal teams and external partners
• High level of intellectual curiosity and passion for the games industry is a must! You know what's happening, what's hot, what's newsworthy and why
• 1-2 years of experience in data analytics or business intelligence roles or education in related field
• Previous experience using SQL, Tableau, MicroStrategy, Adobe Analytics or similar tools to query, aggregate, and visualize data
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to present detailed analyses to a broad audience range
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and collaborative environment
Nice To Have:
• Prior work experience in gaming, entertainment, or media industries
• Experience in data mining, data science modeling and statistical analysis
• Knowledge of the marketing funnel and experience in online advertising (web, social, newsletters, etc.)
Bonus Points for Cover Letter:
We're looking for a passionate, curious, and analytically minded individual to join our team at PlayStation. Please attach a cover letter introducing yourself to the team. We'd love to hear about your passion for gaming and related experience.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender (including gender identity, gender expression and gender reassignment), race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin), religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, disability, age, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, trade union membership or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rev0p1-3-225-221-151-42 in your application.