Business Analyst, Corporate Planning (9-12m FTC)
Our Global Corporate Planning Team is expanding. We're looking for someone who collaborates well in a team environment and who can positively influence the development of the function.
• Do contracts and commercials excite you?
• Are you keen to bring fresh ideas that will generate effective
relationships with stakeholders and suppliers?
• Can you affect working practices that increase the efficiency
of the PlayStation Global Corporate Planning function?
This role has oversight in buying technology equipment, licenses and services, and the associated tasks that go along with it. This may include working with internal stakeholders to identify their needs, technology vendors to find the product/service and then ensuring best price is received by SIE. This person will then be responsible for processing the purchase through SIE's internal systems, through product delivery. The person in this role will be responsible for improving existing processes, relating to vendor performance monitoring and contract life-cycle management.
What you'll be doing:
• Process 3rd party Purchase Orders, approvals for contracts and administrative tasks to support the team
• Negotiate with vendors to obtain the best possible price for SIE
• Involvement of executing contracts and ensuring the contracts database is kept updated
• Track and report on savings made and costs avoided throughout the fiscal year
• Proactively establish & develop relationships with new vendors, systems integrators and technology partners
• Manage and give guidance in areas of Vendor/Contract Management
What we're looking for:
• Years working in Information Technology or Finance related field
• Proven ability to manage personal workload and organisational skills which result in timely delivery of objectives
• Broad understanding of contract types
• Proficient oral and written business communication skills
• Strong commercial acumen
• Broad understanding of current technologies
• Experience using SAP (SRM) to create POs and GR invoices
• Experience using ticketing tools (ServiceNow, Jira, Zendesk, Salesforce, etc)
• Strong technical aptitude and understanding of collaboration technologies such as Slack, M365/Microsoft suite, ServiceNow, Salesforce, Box/Google Drive, JIRA, Confluence
• Discretionary bonus opportunity
• Private Medical Insurance
• Dental Scheme
• London Allowance (if applicable)
• 25 days holiday per year
• On Site Gym
• Subsidised Café
• Free soft drinks
• On site bar
• Access to cycle garage and showers
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender (including gender identity, gender expression and gender reassignment), race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin), religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, disability, age, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, trade union membership or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
PlayStation is a Fair Chance employer and qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for employment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6684q-3-231-217-107-42 in your application.