Brand Specialist - Exclusive Games (12m FTC)
The Global Marketing Exclusive Games Team are enthusiastic and passionate marketers dedicated to the success of PlayStation Studios' ground-breaking, award-winning games and the PlayStation business worldwide.
The Marketing Brand Specialist will be responsible for administrative and internal tactical support for PlayStation Exclusive Games. This entry level role will be reporting to the Senior Brand Manager.
You are highly organised, adaptive, and a self-sufficient marketing professional who has the desire to develop expertise in the execution and planning of global marketing campaigns. The position will require high levels of organisation, collaboration, and communication.
What you'll be doing:
• Asset Development and Management: Brief in global tactical plans and assets for localisation. Track development, audit and approval of assets prior to uploading and distributing them to Global Marketing, Horizontal Teams, and internal digital asset management system.
• Manage Special Projects: Work with Brand Managers to develop and submit briefs for special projects that may come up over the course of a campaign. Track and report on special projects from development to execution.
• PO and Contract Management: Manage contract submissions for new vendors and projects. Submit and track purchase orders sent by Global Brand Managers. Reconcile and coordinate with Global Brand Managers and Financial Analysts on monthly reports/accruals.
• Global Compliance Reviews: Manage global asset submissions to local and international review teams as well as compliance groups for feedback and clearances. Collate and return collective feedback over to Global Brand stakeholders to review and act upon as needed.
What we are looking for:
• You are passionate about gaming and gaming culture!
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Maintain confidentiality with privileged information, work well with others, and balance a high-pressure environment.
• Goal-oriented and with dedication to high standards and passionate about goals/ beliefs in the face of complex obstacles/roadblocks
• You are a collaborator – Working efficiently & cooperatively with peers and internal/external partners.
• Experience working across multiple teams/stakeholders to gather, reconcile, and summarise feedback.
• Experience and understanding of basic business operations with critical thinking and prioritisation skills.
• Lead reporting projects in a dynamic and fluid environment.
• Strong tracking and follow-up skills are a must.
• 2+ years of administrative and/or business office experience
• At least a Bachelor's degree or equivalent
• An energetic, ambitious, enthusiastic, focused, and hard-working teammate!
• Skilled multi-tasker able to understand how to distil information into clear plans.
• Strong communication and collaboration skills with the ability to form deep and trusted relationships, across organisations, to achieve goals
• Experience collaborating with and presenting to partners at multiple levels
• Evidence of being proactive and delivering exceptional results is a bonus
• Discretionary bonus opportunity
• Private Medical Insurance
• Dental Scheme
• London Allowance (if applicable)
• 25 days holiday per year
• On Site Gym
• Subsidised Café
• Free soft drinks
• On site bar
• Access to cycle garage and showers
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender (including gender identity, gender expression and gender reassignment), race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin), religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, disability, age, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, trade union membership or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
PlayStation is a Fair Chance employer and qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for employment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-re55w7-3-236-225-157-42 in your application.