San Mateo, CA
We are looking for a brand manager to join the global brand marketing team leading live service games for the PlayStation Studios portfolio. This role will report to the Senior Manager, Global Brand Marketing and will partner with the studio and the brand marketing team to lead the development and execution of marketing and commercial strategy for upcoming, high-profile AAA live service games!
• Develop best-in-class live service marketing strategy, including audience strategy, season positioning, and always-on content strategy, for new player acquisition and re-engagement for games as a service.
• Own the development and execution of global, multi-channel go-to-market campaigns for product seasons.
• Collaborate with global cross-functional teams in PR, Influencers, Partnerships, Paid Media, Social, and CRM to develop comprehensive global marketing campaigns and drive business success.
• Oversee regional leads and localization teams across the globe to ensure successful and strategic worldwide marketing support of game launches, seasons, and marketing initiatives.
• Partner with development studio to create and implement marketing and content strategy, being responsible for marketing communications for product features and seasons.
• Collaborate day-to-day with core live service team on the game as lead for season marketing, leading asset creation and coordinating stakeholder approval of all marketing assets and plans.
• Leverage support from consumer insights, platform teams, game telemetry, community, PR, and competitive trends to build and implement data-driven decision making and marketing strategies.
• Author campaign and creative briefs and coordinate marketing production timelines.
• Create annual budget allocations and adjust budgets throughout the year.
• Understanding of and experience working on AAA live service games.
• Understanding of the live service games marketing funnel, including acquisition, retention, and monetization.
• Experience working globally to develop and implement performance-based consumer strategies and marketing activations for video games, with proven knowledge of major media campaigns.
• Strong communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to engage and influence internal and external partners.
• Demonstrates creative thinking through strategic development and marketing asset direction.
• Experience partnering with game development studios.
• Knowledge and passion for video games.
• 5+ years of experience launching and marketing video games.
• Bachelors degree or equivalent.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender (including gender identity, gender expression and gender reassignment), race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin), religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, disability, age, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, trade union membership or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
PlayStation is a Fair Chance employer and qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for employment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rvp37n-3-236-225-157-42 in your application.