Director, Brand Partnerships
San Mateo, CA
Associate Planning Manager, Digital Game Sales
San Mateo, CA
The PlayStation Store business has continued to deliver massive growth and is also evolving rapidly. In response, we are using specialist teams to drive efficiency and optimization. The Global Digital Game Sales (DGS) team will be responsible for driving the value proposition of the Store and hitting the overall commercial revenue for the year.
Reporting to the Manager, Digital Game Planning, the Associate Planning Manager, Digital Game Sales will help to craft and implement the DGS strategy, focusing on key partnerships. Working with the DGS accounts team they will input into the development of a joint business planning process and commercial plan. Working in partnership with CRO and marketing teams they will develop and implement support plans for key commercial activity. They must be skilled at working collaboratively with cross-functional, global partners, maintaining high-levels of integrity in constantly evolving environments.
The ideal candidate should be an enthusiastic and flexible teammate, have excellent planning skills, and a strong analytical mind that thrives in a fast-paced commercial environment.
What you'll be doing:
• Work directly with DGS accounts team and marketing teams to develop and execute plans which support the DGS strategy for Free to Play accounts.
• Holistically review and assess Store support for GAAS, working with internal partners to improve existing strategies and identify new opportunities for growth.
• Partner closely with internal, cross-functional clients (i.e. CRO, Store Marketing, Network Advertising, Partner Marketing, and Business and Marketing Analytics) to help support the DGS strategy and ensure alignment across channels.
• Assist in the delivery of ongoing DGS commercial priorities roadmap to other internal partners in order to facilitate appropriate support across store, BTL and ATL channels
• Responsible for the delivery of store support plans for key digital products to consumers throughout the lifecycle, with particular focus on flawless product launches
• Work with key publishers to secure additional support for DGS activity via publisher's owned channels, BTL, ATL activity
• Support production of post mortem documentation to help shape best practice guidelines
• Facilitate the provision of asset suites and metadata direct from the publisher to support delivery of key activity via CRO / Marketing teams
What we're looking for:
• 5+ years of experience of digital retail and / or product roadmap marketing experience.
• Experience working on GAAS would be beneficial.
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or relevant field.
• Data-driven with an analytical, commercially focused attitude and possessing strong planning skills
• Strong commercial mindset and able to evidence supporting the delivery of financial targets through direct, active contribution to joint business planning process with partners
• Creative & energetic team player who embraces change and exhibits desire to continually improve
• Accomplished presenter who can turn data into engaging stories
• Proven experience of leading support roadmaps throughout the product lifecycle
• Excellent collaboration skills and ability to build strong, influential relationships within both internal and external teams, with the ability to contribute to the decision making process
• Experience aligning internal and external partners
• Ability to self-manage and balance multiple projects and priorities
• Good communication skills, a proactive attitude, sense of humor, and delivery focused to drive results
• As the role is global, regular international travel may be required as well as a flexible approach to working hours as part of an international team
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-roxw46-3-236-51-151-42 in your application.
Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) is responsible for the PlayStation® brand and family of products and services.