Associate Manager, IT Enterprise Support
San Francisco, California
PlayStation is seeking a dedicated IT professional who is as passionate about technology as they are about providing excellent end user support experiences. The Associate Manager will coordinate onsite support operations and provide supervision to our Tier 2 support team members.
This position will report directly to the Sr. Manager of IT Enterprise Support. The ideal candidate will have the ability to monitor, direct, develop, and empower team to achieve organizational goals. Ability to establish relationships with customers and other IT organizations to drive improvements towards employee experience.
• Ensuring the timely delivery of IT Services within the established support framework.
• Accountable for site level escalations and coordinating end to end resolutions with all impacted parties
• Problem management, performing root cause analysis, and work with leadership to create long term preventive measures
• Create/maintain/generate site specific Service Now dashboards and reporting
• Responsible for site SLA/OLA requirements
• Ensure internal technical KBs are accurate and up to date.
• Lead and manage the performance of Tier 2 team members
• Oversight execution of site-specific support projects
• Hire, coach, mentor, and develop Tier 2 support team focus on improving employee experience
• Process weekly/bi-weekly timecards, time-off request, and other administration tasks
• Conduct 1:1 and site level team meetings to continually develop and guide team member's career development
• Work closely with CPE team on any security remediation requirements at the site level
• Work closely with IT leadership to drive operational excellence via improvement in support workflows and processes
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, MIS, engineering, or related technical field.
• 5+ Years technical experience showing consistent progression in technical responsibilities for an enterprise environment
• Solid grasp of ITSM processes including Incident, request, and change management.
• Possesses strong customer focus and proven ability to understand customer requirements
• Demonstrated ability to set and meet department goals in a fast-paced environment
• Understanding of Agile framework and methodologies
• Excellent communication skills both oral and written
• Strong support experience and knowledge in both Windows OS and macOS.
• Strong support experience and knowledge with the following apps and systems:
• M365 (Teams, Outlook, Excel, Word, …etc.)
• Okta and MS Authenticator
• Service Now, JIRA, and Confluence
• GSuite, Slack, Box, …etc.
• JAMF, SCCM, and Intune
• Travels to other local sites as required
• ITIL Certification preferred
• B.S./B.A. in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or equivalent experience preferred.
• IT industry certifications such as MCITP, MCDST, CCNA, A+, Network+, Security+ preferred
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us and we thank you for your interest in PlayStation.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender (including gender identity, gender expression and gender reassignment), race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin), religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, disability, age, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, trade union membership or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
PlayStation is a Fair Chance employer and qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for employment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rze1o7-35-168-110-128-42 in your application.