Associate Graphics Engineer
San Diego, CA
We have a rare opportunity to join PlayStation Studios. We are seeking an Associate Graphics Engineer to assist with development and improvement of graphics features, systems, and tools for the MLB The Show product line. The ideal candidate will have a strong desire to expand their knowledge of game development in addition to having strong interpersonal skills. Responsibilities will also include implementing plugins and scripts in a variety of digital content creation tools such as Maya, Substance Painter, Houdini, and Photoshop. If this is you, then you need to come play with us here in sunny San Diego!
• Work closely with the graphics programming team to expand existing features and tools
• Implement plugins and scripts in a variety of digital content creation and management tools
• Strong programming skills with C++ and Python
• An understanding of graphics tools and techniques
• An understanding of Linear Algebra and Trigonometry
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent experience
• Ability to write efficient, compact code for systems with limited resources
• Ability to craft and implement modular and easily extensible solutions
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Visual Studio and Perforce experience
• Maya, Substance Painter, Houdini, and Photoshop experience
• Qt/wxWidgets/MFC or similar SDK experience
• Windows SDK experience
• DX11/DX12, GLSL/HLSL programming experience
• ODBC/SQL interface experience
• Game industry experience
• Multi-platform development experience
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gqom8m-3-236-68-118-42 in your application.