Marketing Data Engineer
San Mateo, CA
Associate Content Operator (Contract)
San Mateo, CA
The Associate Content Operator works in a deadline-driven atmosphere, focused on staging basic and complex PlayStation®Store content for daily publication in a variety of supported countries/regions. The successful Operator reviews for accuracy, uploads, and maintains downloadable content on all PlayStation platforms (PS5, PS4) and online storefronts. The role requires an expertise in customer service, partner communication (written and verbal), and a working understanding of entertainment software. Ideal candidates will be able to work well under deadline pressure, prioritize tasks, and quickly adapt to change.
Principle Duties / Responsibilities:
• Accurately input, publish and maintain basic content (such as games, avatars, and demos) for distribution on the PlayStation storefronts using a web-based content management system.
• Enforce process rules and deadlines for game content, ensuring a smooth publishing process.
• Work closely with the Managers of the Content Operation team to troubleshoot technical issues as they arise.
• Assist in testing new builds of the content management system and other backend tools and provide feedback.
• Coordinate with various internal and external groups, such as QA, Digital Supply Chain, Content Lifecycle Management, 3rd Party Publisher Relations, PR, Product Development and Developer Support to accurately deploy content on time.
• Assist in creation and improvement of operational processes
• Process urgent storefront and content related requests.
Required Knowledge / Skills:
• Excellent organizational skills
• A consumer-level understanding of the PlayStation®Store and PlayStation®
• Strong understanding of web-based technology and network infrastructure
• Experience working with content management systems
• Experience with media or eCommerce websites
• Must be willing to work overtime and occasionally on weekends
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Preferred Experience / Education:
• 1+ years of industry experience
• Database data entry experience
• An expert understanding of industry trends, practices, and genres
• Proven experience working in a cross-cultural, multi-national organization
Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) is responsible for the PlayStation® brand and family of products and services.