Working Student Production Accountant (15-20h/week)
We've a great new opportunity for a Working Student Production Accountant to join our team here at Pixomondo. Based in Stuttgart or Frankfurt, you would provide support to the European Finance Team.
PXO delivers industry-leading Virtual Production and Visual Effects expertise and solutions for premium Film and Episodic content. Technology and innovation is forefront, partnering with clients on solutions to deliver on their creative expectations for film and episodic content.
Having received over 20 industry award wins and nominations, we are a trusted partner for storytellers and showrunners to create iconic, visually stunning work worldwide. This includes work on Martin Scorsese's Academy Award winning Hugo to HBO's Emmy winning Game of Thrones, through to Amazon's The Boys, HBO's House of the Dragon, and Netflix's upcoming movie The Pale Blue Eye. (Moonfall, See, The Orville, Winning Time, Matilda).
• Perform a weekly AR Aging review with the Production accountant and action any specific requests for collection
• Create client invoices and follow up with Producers on outstanding billings
• Supports FP&A Manager on the budget/forecast process
• Raises and reconcile intercompany invoices for Europe
• Support with monthly PO reviews and create POs in line with internal controls
• Maintains the SAP client creation portfolio
• Supporting the finance team in day-to-day business
• Currently studying business administration/accounting/finance or an equivalent course of study
• First practical experience in the Finance Department is an advantage
• Proficient in Microsoft office (Excel, Outlook)
• VFX industry knowledge desirable but note essential
• SAP knowledge desirable
• Motivated by a challenge/problem and with an ability to problem solve
• Ability to focus on completion of tasks in a timely manner to meet deadlines
• Excellent communicator, written and verbal
• Inquisitive and proactive approach to work
• Very good knowledge of written and spoken German and English
• Must be enrolled at a German university or college with valid German student status or student visa
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dy56pq-3-239-9-151-42 in your application.