We are looking for motivated, creative and smart people!
Pixomondo (PXO) is an award-winning, solutions-oriented visual effects company that solves creative challenges for its clients and partners, crafting high-level visual effects for feature films, television series and commercials productions. For its work, PXO has won four Emmy Awards, an Academy Award and numerous other industry awards.
Do you see yourself working for Pixomondo in the future? Send us your application now.
Together we can let the dragons ascend from the ashes!
• 2+ years VFX post-production experience, this must be recent and continuous
• Solid knowledge of Maya, Mari, Nuke
• Solid previous experience as CG/2D Supervisor and most recently VFX Supervisor experience on 2 or 3 major projects
• Creative eye and aesthetic judgment wth a deep understanding of composition, cinematic design and animation timing.
• Must have an understanding of Directing/Lighting/Camera work/Practical Effects/Camera Gripping/Art Department/Production Design and Props.
• Excellent understanding of composition, light and color with strong attention to detail
• On-set supervision experience is an asset
• Thorough understanding of the CG & 2D principles and pipeline.
• Technically and creatively astute.
• Ability to manage time and priorities tasks to succeed under tight deadlines
• Well-developed communication (fluent in English and/or German), organization skills and financial and budget management skills.
• Enjoy being part of a team to collaborate, assist others and be willing to share techniques and skills
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Understanding the entire production process and approving the work of all crew on the show.
• Verifying technical solutions proposed by team members.
• Working closely with film director to develop and interpret their creative vision.
• Briefing entire crew on directors creative vision and enable artists to produce desired results.
• Communicating with external production companies.
• Coordinating the management of a show and project schedules to ensure that work is delivered to deadlines.
• Managing teams
• Only EU applicants can be considered for this position
• Relocation costs not covered for these positions
• Include your current resume, reel breakdown and a link to your demo reel and rate
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gqmbxx-54-165-57-161-42 in your application.