We are looking for motivated, creative and smart people!
Pixomondo (PXO) is an award-winning, solutions-oriented visual effects company that solves creative challenges for its clients and partners, crafting high-level visual effects for feature films, television series and commercials productions. For its work, PXO has won four Emmy Awards, an Academy Award and numerous other industry awards.
Do you see yourself working for Pixomondo in the future? Send us your application now.
Together we can let the dragons ascend from the ashes!
• Previous work experience in VFX production, including knowledge of post production techniques and terminology
• Shotgun experience an asset
• Must be proficient with Microsoft Office
• Well-developed organization and communication skills (fluent in English and/or German)
• Detail oriented, proactive and well-organized individual, able to grow and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• Enjoy being part of a team to collaborate, assist others and be willing to share techniques and skills
• Ability to manage time and priorities tasks to succeed under tight deadlines
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Support the VFX Producer and Supervisors with scheduling, prioritizing and tracking internal technical assignments and project details.
• Organize dailies, rounds and project meetings.
• Be able to schedule and track artists' work: manage internal shot goals, status and delivery dates using shotgun.
• Organize and setup media for cinesync / client review sessions.
• Create and review technical specifications for the creation of visual effects work.
• Ensure work is being approved and completed on time and to specification.
• Review technical client requests and assess feasibility of implementation and/or cost impact
• Only EU applicants can be considered for this position
• Relocation costs not covered for these positions
• Include your current resume, reel breakdown and a link to your demo reel and rate
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnx30o-34-207-247-69-42 in your application.