– Responsibility for cost estimation, bidding, generating reports.
– Interaction with clients, production, attending of meetings, quick assessing of relevant information, pertaining to budget and schedule in relation to the facility.
– Demonstrating strong leadership qualities.
– Negotiating rates and keeping hold of bookings.
– Developing and coordinating overall project schedules.
– Monitoring project progress, acting accordingly to ensure project completion and quality as scheduled and within budget parameters; participation in weekly show status meetings.
– Reviewing of project contracts.
– Meet budget and schedule targets.
– Playing a proactive key role in marketing PIXOMONDO's services to the industry.
– 5+ years work experience in production including extensive knowledge of post production techniques and terminology.
– Excellent skills in problem solving and communication.
– Must be a detail oriented, proactive and well organized individual, able to grow and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
– Should be a hands-on producer, willing to offer professional expertise and values such as integrity, forward-thinking, team-spirit.
– Patience and will to instruct and coach team-members. Understanding the limitations of your knowledge and seeking expert advice when appropriate.
– Acute understanding of post production processes. Excellent skills in collaboration and communication, in writing and speech.
• Experience using Shotgun software a bonus
• Strong English language skills required (minimum B2 level).
Existing EU work permit is necessary for this position.
Applications online or to Email: email@example.com
PIXOMONDO is an international visual effects company with a global network of facilities. We are recruiting for various positions where we would like to welcome anyone with the right experience to work in a fresh and challenging environment.