Unreal Engine Generalist
○ Passion for real-time rendering and a strive for photorealism
○ Portfolio/website demonstrating strong technical artistic ability (composition,scale, colour, light) that includes Unreal / Unity based work
○ Excellent communication / interpersonal skills.
○ Excellent attention to detail
○ Ability to improvise and adapt to shifting project goals
○ Solid organization skills with adherence to file structures, naming conventions, and other established protocols
○ Ability to self-manage and meet deadlines with minimal supervision in a fast-paced production environment
○ 2+ years of industry experience working with Unreal Engine 4. (VFX / Game Dev)
○ Experience using version control (Git, Perforce)
○ Proficient with Unreal's Blueprint system.
○ Strong skill set in lighting, shading, and layout for game engines.
○ Experience with Substance Painter, Quixel Mixer, or similar texturing software is a big plus
○ Experience with real-time dynamics / physics is a plus
○ Experience with procedural workflows is a plus (i.e. Houdini, Substance Designer)
○ Experience with Maya is a plus
Duties & Responsibilities:
○ Create world-class photoreal imagery for film and TV.
○ R&D cutting-edge techniques for real-time art
○ Discover and document methods learned during production for creating high-quality real-time renders
○ Work closely with other artists and technicians to ensure parity between DCC packages and Unreal.
○ Flag and troubleshoot rendering bugs
○ Profile and optimize scenes to meet the project requirements without sacrificing visual fidelity.
○ Develop shaders, tools, FX, modules, and/or various assets for the internal library.
• Must be eligible to work in Canada.
• Include your current resume and IMDB.
• Please make sure your resume also includes your name, address, phone, and email.
PIXOMONDO is an international visual effects company with a global network of facilities. We are recruiting for various positions where we would like to welcome anyone with the right experience to work in a fresh and challenging environment.