Unreal Engine Developer
– 2+ years experience as a TD in the VFX industry
– Experience in Python, Mel, and TCL
– Experience with Windows and Linux
– Extensive Knowledge of Maya, Nuke, Houdini, and Shotgun
– Strong understanding of colorspaces and OCIO
– Familiarity with git / svn and collaborative workflows (code review, standards, etc.)
– UI development using PySide / PyQt4
– Experience building VFX C/C++ libraries and dependencies on Windows
– Experience with Regular Expressions
Duties & Responsibilities:
– Provide support to the VFX and Production departments
– Create show based scripts and tools
– Support for shot based issues together with leads and supervisors
– Communicate technical issues to IT or Pipeline
– Do code reviews and give productive feedback to team members.
– Submit your own code for code reviews.
PIXOMONDO is an international visual effects company with a global network of facilities. We are recruiting for various positions where we would like to welcome anyone with the right experience to work in a fresh and challenging environment.