Founded in 2001 by CEO and Executive Producer Thilo Kuther, Pixomondo is a solutions-oriented design company that solves creative challenges for our clients and partners. Whether we are crafting never-before-seen visual effects for a feature film or developing innovative original concepts for a global marketing campaign, we leverage our collaborative design process to develop truly award-winning work. Our passion is to deliver the best ideas at the highest levels of quality on-time and on-budget, with the outstanding service you expect from a world-class company.
• Experience of minimum two years on a feature film production.
• Intermediate to advanced knowledge/experience of paint in Nuke and roto in Silhouette.
• Looking for dependable and efficient candidates able to work under minimal supervision.
• Acquainted with high standard QC in RV or similar.
• Good written and oral communication skills.
• Generate accurate and articulated roto in Silhouette and Nuke.
• Work hand in hand with Comp for basic to advanced paint tasks.
• Provide estimates and deliver quality work within established deadlines.
• Share knowledge and help members of the team with their tasks.
Ideal candidate will be eligible to work in Canada/already present in Canada.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rbezy6-3-238-72-122-42 in your application.