• Computer Science degree or equivalent experience
• 3-5 years Python (comfortable designing APIs and larger application architecture)
• 2-3 years C/C++ Visual Studio (work will entail compiling complex VFX C/C++ libraries and dependencies on Windows)
• 1-3 years SQL / RDBMS database admin (and/or equivalent experience with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB + Redis)
• Strong familiarity with GIT / SVN and collaborative workflows (code review, standards, etc.)
• Reasonably comfortable with Continuous Integration and Deployment tools and procedures
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Develop and maintain shared Python libraries, web interfaces, microservices, and databases.
• Manage and troubleshoot a complex deployment mechanism to ensure maximum uptime.
• Maintain, refactor, improve, and test existing code to reduce technical debt.
• Proactively help refine and improve the team's development standards and processes.
• Communicate with team and other production personnel.
• Do code reviews and give productive feedback to team members.
• Submit your own code for code reviews.
• UI development using PySide / PyQt4
• Linux Administration experience and familiarity with VMs (Vagrant / Docker knowledge a plus)
• Experience deploying Memcached / Redis and other caching systems
• Experience with Agile (Scrum / Kanban), the ideal applicant is comfortable coaching others in Agile
• Experience deploying ELK stack or other logging/stats /visualization tools
PIXOMONDO is an international visual effects company with a global network of facilities. We are recruiting for various positions where we would like to welcome anyone with the right experience to work in a fresh and challenging environment.