Do you see yourself working for Pixomondo in the future? Send us your application now!
• 6+ years of compositing experience on feature filsm and high-end television
• Expert knowledge of Nuke
• Knowledge of 3D and stereo compositing, CG integration with multi-pass EXR
• Reel showing strong artistic skills including a sense of color, lighting, composition
• Strong artistic skills including a strong sense of color, lighting, perspective, scale, and composition
• Excellent attention to detail and desire to deliver consistently high-quality work, and encourage those around you to the same standards
• Experience with Shotgun an asset
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work within a strong team environment
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Create high quality digital composites and visual effects for assigned shots, seamlessly integrating the various layers of a shot
• Establish looks and/or follow set style direction
• Understand and follow production guidelines, solving design and/or effect challenges for key visual effects shots as needed
• Review and implement feedback quickly and effectively
• Collaborate with Supervisors and other compositors to ensure shots are delivered to highest standard and on schedule
• Must be eligible to work in Canada.
• Include your current resume and demo reel.
• Please make sure your resume also includes your name, address, phone, and email.
629 Eastern Avenue, Building E, Suite 01 | Toronto, ON M4M 1E3 | Tel: 647-253-7700
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gqzzo9-44-200-171-156-42 in your application.