• Minimum five years on a feature film production.
• Previous experience as a lead or supervisor.
• Advanced knowledge/experience of paint in Nuke and roto in Silhouette.
• Ability to received and implement feedback quickly and effectively; takes direction well.
• Acquainted to high standard QC in RV or similar.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
Eligible to work in Canada is preferred.
Please include your linkedin profile resume, demo and email.
Submit an email with the Subject ''Roto Paint sup''
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Proactively troubleshoots ans solves problems;
• Provide guidance for team members
• Generate accurate and articulated roto in Silhouette and Nuke.
• Work hand in hand with comp for basic to advanced paint tasks.
• Provide estimates and deliver quality work within established deadlines.
• Share knowledge, train and mentor junior staff.
• Must be eligible to work in Canada.
• Include your current resume and rate.
• Please make sure your resume also includes your name, address, phone, and email.
• Submit an email with the Subject ''Roto – Paint artist''
• Please no walk in applicants.
PIXOMONDO is an international visual effects company with a global network of facilities. We are recruiting for various positions where we would like to welcome anyone with the right experience to work in a fresh and challenging environment.