Rigging Artist: Mid Level
Germany (Stuttgart), Freelance, Temporary Contract
We've a great new opportunity for a freelance mid-level Rigger Artist to join our team here at Pixomondo.
• • 2-3 years of industry rigging experience (GAMES, VFX, Feature)
• Demo reel or a work sample that demonstrates your rigging, skinning, and tool development prowess
• Familiarity with current animation technology like rigging techniques motion capture, facial capture, physics, etc.
• Works well in a team environment with excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience with animation or at least working knowledge of animation principles and techniques
• Experience with Python (Maya API, QT, PySide)
• Good developed interpersonal skills
• Well-developed organisation and communication skills, both verbal and written (fluent in English and/or German)
• Ability to manage time and priorities tasks to succeed under tight deadlines and to handle a fast paced, occasionally high-pressure environment
• Enjoy being part of a team to collaborate, assist others and be willing to share techniques and skills but work independently as well
• Experience with task tracking software like JIRA
• Experience in current GEN consoles
• Experience with Unreal (UE4, UE5)
• Experience with version control systems (Perforce, Subversion, Git, etc.)
• Experience with Mgear or other procedural rigging systems
• Have worked in at least 1 AAA project
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Rig bipedal characters, weapons and props in Maya
• Create scripts and tools to improve the rigging and animation process
• Collaborate with animators to maintain and improve the animation pipeline
• Work closely with concept artists, modelers, designers, programmers, and animators to help take characters through the character pipeline
• Only EU applicants can be considered for this position or people with an existing German Visa
• Relocation costs not covered for these positions
• Include your current resume, reel breakdown and a link to your demo reel and rate
PXO delivers industry-leading Virtual Production and Visual Effects expertise and solutions for premium Film and Episodic content. Technology and innovation is forefront, partnering with clients on solutions to deliver on their creative expectations for film and episodic content.
Having received over 20 industry award wins and nominations, we are a trusted partner for storytellers and showrunners to create iconic, visually stunning work worldwide. This includes work on Martin Scorsese's Academy Award winning Hugo to HBO's Emmy winning Game of Thrones, through to Amazon's The Boys, HBO's House of the Dragon, and Netflix's upcoming movie The Pale Blue Eye. (Moonfall, See, The Orville, Winning Time, Matilda).
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d2pm6y-3-239-117-1-42 in your application.