– Render wrangling, Deadline experience preferred, render management experience must
– Working knowledge of CG software preferred; Maya, Nuke, VRay, etc
– Knowledge of VFX production workflow
– Strong problem-solve skills
– can work under pressure
– team- player
Duties & Responsibilities:
– Reports to Production/IT/ Editor
– Helping production to manage facility resources including render nodes, disk space and I/O
– Maintain and manage Render Farm for high utilization and efficiency
– Fixing/solving technical render issues
– other tasks if necessary
Include your current resume and rate.
Please make sure your resume also includes your name, address, phone and email
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gp146x-18-206-238-77-42 in your application.
PIXOMONDO is an international visual effects company with a global network of facilities. We are recruiting for various positions where we would like to welcome anyone with the right experience to work in a fresh and challenging environment.