Vice Media Group
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Pixomondo is currently hiring a Project Manager for Audio-Visual Installation. This role requires you to be based On-Site primarily in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
The key responsibilities include:
• Lead working sessions with key stakeholders (including PXO leadership team) to gather requirements and translating them into technical requirements.
• Lead meetings with architects and trade contractors at site and project meetings.
• Project manage the end-to-end process from design, procurement of equipment through to the installation of a large-scale LED volume facility.
• Providing strong and timely decision making to project team members.
• Supervise subcontractors, ensure quality standards are in place.
• Anticipate problems and identify solutions.
• Ensure equipment is installed, tested and documented.
• Closely manage critical path and report weekly. Succinct precise project reporting and tracking progress to delivery internally and to the client.
• Conversant with all relevant local Health and Safety procedures and responsible for ensuring that they are adhered to. Ensure all H&S documentation and risk assessments are completed and recorded appropriately.
• Partner with the finance teams to manage cashflow requirements and ensure equipment is ordered and scheduled to deliver in accordance with project milestones.
• Financial reporting of actual and projected spend to budget maintaining high levels of cost control.
• Partner with General Counsel to ensure robust contractual agreements are in place with suppliers and contractors.
• Utilise existing relationships and partnerships to support the hiring of a team to deliver the project.
• Provide a full detailed handover including documentation to a stage team.
• Oversee the user training once installation is completed.
• Project management experience and certification. Experience in successfully project managing large technical installation projects.
• Experience in managing client relationships essential.
• Experience in running and recording effective meetings with a range of key stakeholders, internal and external.
• Key skills in project planning and time management and effective communication to manage site-based project personnel.
• Previous audio-visual construction experience
• Experience in troubleshooting and testing equipment.
• Experience leading large teams across multiple disciplines from design, procurement to construction.
• Experienced in regularly reporting on project progress.
• Health and Safety qualifications considered valuable.
• Previous on-set film industry experience preferred.
• Proven ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage expectations.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Finance and budgeting experience.
• Strong problem-solving skills.
• Highly motivated and able to work well under pressure to ensure successful delivery.
• Must demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• Must demonstrate ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization.
• Shift work and potential weekend work is required meet project delivery deadlines.
• Flexibility to travel internationally to meet company needs and be located temporarily onsite during critical build phases (potentially for periods of several months).
PXO creates industry-leading Virtual Production and Visual Effects for premium Film and Episodic content. With over 20 industry awards and nominations, PXO, a Sony Pictures Entertainment company, is a trusted partner for storytellers and showrunners worldwide. The company has been creating iconic work since 2001, from Martin Scorsese's Academy Award winning Hugo and HBO's Emmy winning Game of Thrones, House of the Dragon, through to Amazon's The Boys, Marvel's Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania and many more.
In Virtual Production, PXO helps clients to realize their creative vision, from production through to post-production. Using interactive technology and proprietary software and solutions, PXO brings ideas to life by virtually immersing filmmakers in the worlds they imagined, throughout every stage of the creative process. The company's latest LED volume work includes House of the Dragon, Star Trek: Discovery and Star Trek: Strange New Worlds and Netflix's upcoming Avatar: The Last Airbender.
PXO has seven studios and three LED volumes in the US, UK, Germany and Canada.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5np81-44-197-111-121-42 in your application.
Pixomondo (PXO) is an award-winning, solutions-oriented visual effects company that solves creative challenges for its clients and partners, crafting high-level visual effects for feature films, television series and commercials productions. For its work, PXO has won four Emmy Awards, an Academy Award and numerous other industry awards.