Senior Accountant, Reporting and Consolidations
• 2+ years of experience – preferably in a post-production or advertising environment (VFX industry knowledge is an asset although not required)
• Strong proficiency in MS Excel
• SAP knowledge a plus although not required
• Knowledge of Canadian tax credits
• Familiarity with Shotgun software would be an asset, but not required
• Must have exceptional communication/client relationship skills to bridge the gap between finance and producers/creative directors.
• Ability to work effectively under pressure in a fast-paced environment, with a strong sense of urgency to achieve results
• Analyzes and interprets new information and situations effectively
• Team work with remote team members and the ability to create a sound working relationship.
Duties & Responsibilities:
With offices all over the globe, Pixomondo is a leading visual effects (VFX) studio, creating award winning, high-end VFX for film, television and location-based entertainment.Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
• Manage all aspects of the Revenue Cycle, which include but not limited to
o Project setup in SAP
o Project revenue, cost and invoicing reconciliation
o Follow up with Producers on outstanding billing approvals
o Client billing and sales order tracking
o Producer sheet tracking and project information reconciliations to SAP
o Weekly project summaries
o Monthly revenue recognition with Group Finance team
o Involved in year-end close
• Perform cost analysis of bids and projects using SAP system and manual P&L spreadsheets based on producer needs.
• Analyze cost reports with Producers
• Work with the Group Finance team to perform weekly revenue forecasting for North America.
o Provide weekly project cost summaries.
• Reconciliation of Deferred Income and Revenue Allocation by Profit Centre
• Review all projects, and outstanding items with Producers and prepare projects for closing in a timely manner
• Update new client information
• Maintain paperwork and project information for audit needs
• Preparation and distribution of internal Operational reports to head of departments and management
• Weekly debtors meeting with Production
• Internal/External audit POC along with Financial Controller
• Ad-hoc reporting, tasks and projects as required
• Month end results reporting and commentary for local studio
• Must be eligible to work in Canada.
• Include your current resume.
• Please make sure your resume also includes your name, address, phone, and email.
• Submit an email with the Subject ''Production Accountant/Finance Manager'' to email@example.com
• Please no walk in applicants.
PIXOMONDO is an international visual effects company with a global network of facilities. We are recruiting for various positions where we would like to welcome anyone with the right experience to work in a fresh and challenging environment.