• 2+ years experience as a Comp/Nuke TD in the VFX industry
• 2+ years experience with Python
• Extensive knowledge of Nuke
• Strong familiarity with Nuke's Python API and writing Gizmos
• Knowledge of the overall VFX pipeline
• Experience with Windows and Linux
• Familiarity with TCL
• UI development using PySide / PyQt
• Experience with Regular Expressions
• Experience with BlinkScript
• Reasonably comfortable with Shotgun and Deadline API
• Experience as a compositing artist
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Provide support to the compositing and prep departments
• Create global and show based scripts and tools
• Support for shot based issues together with leads and supervisors
• Communicate technical issues to IT or Pipeline
• Work on a road map for future pipeline
• Do code reviews and give productive feedback to team members.
• Submit your own code for code reviews.
PIXOMONDO is an international visual effects company with a global network of facilities. We are recruiting for various positions where we would like to welcome anyone with the right experience to work in a fresh and challenging environment.