• 3+ years experience with Maya modeling and texturing.
• Experience in Maya, Mari, Zbrush, and Arnold.
• Experience working in feature film projects.
• Experience in working in full CG shows is a plus.
• Creative problem-solving skills. • Excellent attention to detail, good organization, and communication skills.
• Ability to work under tight deadlines.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work within a strong team environment.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Create high quality, accurate models and UVs based on initial concepts and reference
• Implement improvements/changes based on review feedback and Supervisor/Lead direction
• Texture assets using a wide range of reference material and tools.
• Ensure continuity and support other asset departments such as lookdev and rigging
• Work with the team to execute the desired look of complicated CG models, including creatures and/or hard surface models, including real world vehicles and environments.
• Responsible for creating textures, colors, and organic surface qualities needed in the completion of CG creatures and hard-surface models used in production.
• Proactively recommend ongoing pipeline improvements. Identify issues, provide solutions and escalate as needed.
PIXOMONDO is an international visual effects company with a global network of facilities. We are recruiting for various positions where we would like to welcome anyone with the right experience to work in a fresh and challenging environment.