We are looking for motivated, creative and smart people!
Pixomondo (PXO) is an award-winning, solutions-oriented visual effects company that solves creative challenges for its clients and partners, crafting high-level visual effects for feature films, television series and commercials productions. For its work, PXO has won four Emmy Awards, an Academy Award and numerous other industry awards.
Do you see yourself working for Pixomondo in the future? Send us your application now.
Together we can let the dragons ascend from the ashes!
• 5 years of experience in modeling photorealistic assets
• 1 years in leadership role
• Willing to take responsibility
• Establishing and maintaining a professional working environment that fosters a strong work ethic and creates a positive work experience.
• Excellent knowledge of Maya and ZBrush
• Good developed interpersonal skills
• Well-developed organization and communication skills, both verbal and written (fluent in English)
• Ability to manage time and priorities tasks to succeed under tight deadlines and to handle a fast paced, occasionally high-pressure environment
• Enjoy being part of a team to collaborate, assist others and be willing to share techniques and skills but work independently as well
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Technically and creatively mentor, manage, guide, and oversee the modeling team
• Establish workflows and guidelines for the team
• Give constructive feedback to artists and ensure to reach quality standards
• Improve pipeline by actively contributing to global workflow discussions
• Work closely together with Supervision and Production to plan sequence and show needs
• Support HR by giving performance feedback
• Create high quality models including UVs (hard surface & organic) from concepts or from scratch Experience in creating high quality models including UVs (hard surface & organic) from concepts or from scratch
• Completes or oversees the most difficult work and complex assets Oversees the most difficult work and complex assets
• Support and help younger artists to grow and progress in their tasks
• Separate tasks into smaller subtasks and split among different artists
• Define level of detail needed based on sequence edits (geometry detail & texel density)
• Collaborate closely with other departments (texturing, shading, layout, FX)
• Work within the given pipeline
• Complete tasks within production deadlines and is self-directed
Nice to have:
• Scripting (python)
• Knowledge in texturing & shading
• Basic Knowledge in Houdini
• Only EU applicants can be considered for this position or people with an existing German Visa
• Relocation costs not covered for these positions
• Include your current resume, reel breakdown and a link to your demo reel
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rv90ym-44-192-38-248-42 in your application.