Motion Graphic Designer
• Ability to create photorealistic environments using 2D, 2.5D and 3D projection methods.
• Work with live action footage, digital still photography, rendered CG elements and digital paint to create believable environments that are to be seamlessly integrated into the film.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• 5 + years of production experience.
• Proficient in Photoshop, with high comfort level with 3D tools like Maya and projecting in Nuke. Thorough knowledge of advanced matte painting techniques including color space, digital paint techniques and Photoshop file management (file format, bit depth resolution or appropriate layering of elements).
• Must have a strong artistic background and a sharp eye for detail with an emphasis on composition, depth, lighting, and color.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
PIXOMONDO is an international visual effects company with a global network of facilities. We are recruiting for various positions where we would like to welcome anyone with the right experience to work in a fresh and challenging environment.