We have a great new opportunity for a mid-level Lighting Artist to join our team here at Pixomondo Germany working on a flexi basis from our Stuttgart studio.
• 3+ years of Lighting experience in visual effects
• Strong Knowledge of Maya, Arnold, and Nuke
• Strong understanding of rendering methods (Render Setup) & shading models
• Previous experience performing Look Development tasks
• Experience of photo-real lighting
• Be comfortable with a Windows/Linux OS environment
• Experience with Shotgun would be an asset
• Houdini experience (Solaris) a plus!
• Unreal Engine experience a plus!
• Well developed organization and communication skills (fluent in English and/or German)
• Ability to manage time and priorities tasks to succeed under tight deadlines
• Enjoy being part of a team to collaborate, assist others and be willing to share techniques and skills
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Create and design lighting for complex scenes.
• Look development of assets, environments, and FX elements.
• Work with supervisors, leads, and compositing team to ensure all elements reach the desired look and delivery.
• Ability to self-troubleshoot renders.
• Pre-composite shots in Nuke.
• Sustain great team dynamics.
• Maintain shot quotas set by production and leads.
• Key-Lighting and templated shots for propagations and sequences (Senior.)
• Ability to identify problematic shots that may affect delivery schedules and communicate concerns to leads and supervisors.
• Ensure shot continuity.
• Only EU applicants can be considered for this position
• Relocation costs not covered for these positions
• Include your current resume, reel breakdown and a link to your demo reel and rate
PXO delivers industry-leading Virtual Production and Visual Effects expertise and solutions for premium Film and Episodic content. Technology and innovation is forefront, partnering with clients on solutions to deliver on their creative expectations for film and episodic content.
Having received over 20 industry award wins and nominations, we are a trusted partner for storytellers and showrunners to create iconic, visually stunning work worldwide. This includes work on Martin Scorses's Academy Award winning Hugo to HBO's Emmy winning Game of Thrones, through to Amazon's The Boys, HBO's House of the Dragon, and Netflix's upcoming movie The Pale Blue Eye. (Moonfall, See, The Orville, Winning Time, Matilda).
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r783v9-34-232-62-64-42 in your application.