• 3+ years of FX Artist experience in a production environment
• Experienced in Houdini & Maya
• Creative ability & artistic talent
• Strong experience creating a wide variety of FX simulations (water, smoke, fire, destruction, supernatural)
• A good understanding of generic simulation engines
• Understanding of physics, realistic motion, and various natural phenomena at different scales
• Ability to work in a team as well as independently, proactively solving technical issues as needed
• Compositing, shading, scripting and programming experience are all assets
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Design and create a wide variety of realistic visual effects, including but not limited to destruction, smoke, fire, water and the supernatural
• Revise simulations based on client and supervisor feedback in a timely manner
• Work in coordination with the Lighting team to ensure smooth integration of FX elements
• Work with FX Supervisor and Leads to achieve the desired level of aesthetic quality and technical accuracy
• Must be eligible to work in Canada.
• Include your current resume and IMDB.
• Please make sure your resume also includes your name, address, phone, and email.
PIXOMONDO is an international visual effects company with a global network of facilities. We are recruiting for various positions where we would like to welcome anyone with the right experience to work in a fresh and challenging environment.