VFX Production Coordinator
Los Angeles, CA
FX Artist (Houdini)
PIXOMONDO is an international visual effects company with a global network of facilities in the US, Germany, and Canada. We are recruiting for positions in our Los Angeles office, where we would like to welcome anyone with the right experience to work in a fresh and challenging environment.
• 4+ years production experience using Houdini in film/commercials (knowledge of Maya is a plus)
• Knowledge of particles, fluids (smoke, dust, water), RBD simulations, MEL/Python
• Knowledge of Arnold
• A demo reel showing a strong sense of composition, light and color
• Excellent communication skills and technical knowledge
• Ability to follow creative & technical briefs with regard to the production schedule and set milestones
• Ability to work with animation, lighting & compositing as necessary in order to meet FX animation objectives
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Good organization and communication skills.
• Ability to work under tight deadlines.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work in a strong team environment.
To apply for this position you must be eligible to work in California.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rvkozw-3-238-132-225-42 in your application.
Pixomondo (PXO) is an award-winning, solutions-oriented visual effects company that solves creative challenges for its clients and partners, crafting high-level visual effects for feature films, television series and commercials productions. For its work, PXO has won four Emmy Awards, an Academy Award and numerous other industry awards.