Los Angeles, CA
• Reporting directly to the CFO.
• Lead the implementation of best practice accounting controls, accounting policies and accounting standards.
• Lead the global month end close and consolidation process for North America and international companies.
• Review and process all consolidation entries and prepare consolidated monthly accounts.
• Balance sheet reconciliations and preparation of required cash flow statements.
• Prepare monthly financial reporting pack with commentary on variances.
• Manage 2 direct reports locally and all other international finance accounting teams, covering Payroll, Accounts Payable and data entry.
• Coordinate the provision of regulatory reporting to external auditors
• Provide key accounting analysis with external auditors and investors.
• Research technical accounting issues for compliance
• Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
• Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings
• Additional controller duties as necessary
• Lead finance system integration with any mergers and acquisitions.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Proven working experience as a Financial controller
• Experience in the media/creative space ideal
• 8 years accounting experience with 3+ years as a controller
• Advanced degree in Accounting
• CPA or CMA preferred
• Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
• Excellent accounting software user and administration skills
PIXOMONDO is an international visual effects company with a global network of facilities. We are recruiting for various positions where we would like to welcome anyone with the right experience to work in a fresh and challenging environment.