We are currently looking for experienced texture artists to join our growing team in Stuttgart and Frankfurt. We would love to hear from you if you think you meet the following requirements and you have permission to work in the EU:
• 3+ years of experience working in feature film VFX.
• A passion for painting highly detailed photo-realistic textures for work on organic models.
• Experience working with scanned reference, photos or other artwork to create textures.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Advanced knowledge of Mari & Photoshop, working knowledge of Substance Painter.
• Knowledge of Substance Designer and ZBrush is a plus.
• Good organization and communication skills.
• Enjoy being part of a team and be prepared to assist others.
• Be willing to share techniques and experience.
• Experience with Maya and Arnold.
• A showreel demonstrating advanced texturing skills and experience on larger budget TV and feature projects.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Implement improvements/changes based on review feedback and Supervisor/Lead direction.
• Texture assets using a wide range of reference material and tools.
• Ensure continuity and support other asset departments such as look dev.
• Responsible for creating textures, colours, and organic surface qualities needed in the completion of CG creatures and hard-surface models used in production.
• Proactively recommend ongoing pipeline improvements. Identify issues, provide solutions and escalate as needed.
To Apply for this Position:
Please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with your current resume, a link to your demo reel and rate or apply here online.
Only applicants with existing permission to work in the EU will be considered. Thank you.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rj2vv2-3-236-118-225-42 in your application.