Do you see yourself working for Pixomondo in the future? Send us your application now.
• Experience modeling, texturing, layout, lighting and for high-end broadcast or feature film projects
• Thorough understanding of 3D and 2.5D VFX processes and production pipelines
• Good understanding of compositing
• Experience working with shoot data including photographic and reference data, HDRIs, photogrammetry, and Lidar
• Proven experience developing photo-real environments
• Experience with procedural city generation and scattering tools an advantage
• Strong knowledge and understanding of the natural world (geology, geography, and meteorology) and architecture (design and engineering)
• Knowledge of Maya
• Knowledge of Houdini and Unreal Engine
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gp577o-44-197-230-180-42 in your application.
Pixomondo (PXO) is an award-winning, solutions-oriented visual effects company that solves creative challenges for its clients and partners, crafting high-level visual effects for feature films, television series and commercials productions. For its work, PXO has won four Emmy Awards, an Academy Award and numerous other industry awards.