We are looking for a Nightmanager to support the VFX producers and coordinators during the time between shifts. You will be working independently and flexible and take care of deliveries, material pushes and pulls. In order to achieve this you need to create and distribute technical review notes to staff and review technical specifications for the creation of visual effect work.
• Talent for organization and coordination
• Being able to schedule and track deliveries using online tracking database
• Ability to work independently, in a strong team & under tight deadlines
• Experience in the production or disposition department of postproduction business is advantageous but nor required
• Excellent skills in problem solving and communication
• Excellent skills in collaboration and communication, in writing and speech
• Must be a detail oriented, proactive and well organized individual, able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Understanding the limitations of your knowledge and seeking expert advice when appropriate
• Only EU applicants can be considered for this position
• Relocation costs not covered for these positions
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjqe30-3-238-248-200-42 in your application.