• At least 3 years' experience in concept design/visual development;
• Knowledge of human anatomy, traditional painting and drawing methods, and experience in Photoshop;
• Demonstrable skill in 3D tools such as Mudbox, Zbrush and Maya;
• Superior eye for light, value, color and composition;
• Excellent communication skills and ability to take direction and accept critical review of your work.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Create & design conceptual artwork for current projects under directions of the Artistic Director and the Producers;
• Develop the project's artistic vision;
• Complete the packs with references for colors and materials;
• Establish Light-Keys for the Lighting team;
• Understand and interpret color scripts;
• Assemble influential research & reference material for the 3D team;
• Complete other related tasks as necessary and as asked for by management.
PIXOMONDO is an international visual effects company with a global network of facilities. We are recruiting for various positions where we would like to welcome anyone with the right experience to work in a fresh and challenging environment.