• 3+ years of compositing experience
• Expert knowledge of Nuke
• Knowledge of 3D and stereo compositing, CG integration with multi-pass EXR
• Reel showing strong artistic skills including a sense of color, lighting, composition
• Knowledge of After Effects is a plus
• Strong artistic skills including a strong sense of color, lighting, perspective, scale, and composition
• Excellent attention to detail and desire to deliver consistently high-quality work, and encourage those around you to the same standards
• Experience with Shotgun an asset
• General problem-solving skills
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work within a strong team environment
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Create high quality digital composites and visual effects for assigned shots, seamlessly integrating the various layers of a shot
• Establish looks and/or follow set style direction
• Understand and follow production guidelines, solving design and/or effect challenges for key visual effects shots as needed
• Review and implement feedback quickly and effectively
• Collaborate with Supervisors and other compositors to ensure shots are delivered to highest standard and on schedule
• Must be eligible to work in Canada.
• Include your current resume and rate.
• Please make sure your resume also includes your name, address, phone, and email.
• Submit an email with the Subject ''Compositor – Mid'' to email@example.com
• Please no walk in applicants.
PIXOMONDO is an international visual effects company with a global network of facilities. We are recruiting for various positions where we would like to welcome anyone with the right experience to work in a fresh and challenging environment.