Remote / Virtual
• 3+ years compositing experience with photo-realistic visual effects for feature films or television.
• Extensive experience in Nuke.
• A demo reel showing a strong sense of composition, light, and color.
• Strong artistic and technical ability.
• Extensive knowledge of extraction techniques with greenscreens, bluescreens and using rotoscoping.
• Creative problem-solving skills.
• Excellent attention to detail and quality control.
• Great organization and communication skills.
• Ability to work effectively and efficiently under tight deadlines.
• Great interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work within a strong team environment.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Create photographic level digital composites and visual effects that meet the high-quality standards of Pixomondo.
• Seamlessly integrating the various layers of a shot, both practical and CG.
• Follow set style direction and establish looks when required
• Understand and follow production guidelines, solving design and/or effect challenges for key visual effects shots
• Review and implement feedback quickly and effectively
• Collaborate with Supervisors and other compositors to ensure shots are delivered to highest standard and on schedule
PIXOMONDO is an international visual effects company with a global network of facilities. We are recruiting for various positions where we would like to welcome anyone with the right experience to work in a fresh and challenging environment.