• Bachelor's degree in animation related field is preferred- Outstanding skillset of client communication, concept visualization, storytelling and high sense of responsibility are required.
• 5 years+ experience as leading role in animation studio is preferred, experience of leading role in creative industry would be a must.
• Proven record of art-directing on animated commercial projects with high quality.
• Great expertiseof common-used softwares including PS, AE, AI, C4D, maya, etc
• Great knowledge/experience on using engines such as UE4/Unity is preferred.
• Outstanding English communication skill is preferred.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Determine how best to represent a concept/story visually
• Determine which photographs, art, or other design elements to use
• Create concept paintings and other benchmark assets that establish quality expectations and inspire others.
• Visually tackle problems in collaboration with the broader team,including other PXO facilities, artists, art leads, and design leads.
• Direct and support artists across multiple art disciplines and review their works.
• Talk to clients to develop an artistic approach and style
• Present designs to clients for approval
PIXOMONDO is an international visual effects company with a global network of facilities. We are recruiting for various positions where we would like to welcome anyone with the right experience to work in a fresh and challenging environment.