CGFX Artists – Seniors & Leads (Houdini)
• 5+ years production experience using Houdini in film/commercials/television programs
• Strong experience in fluid dynamics, rigid- and softbody simulations and particle effects as well as developing procedural systems
• Strong understanding of both physical and art-directable dynamic motion
• Solid knowledge in PBR Shading / Lighting in Arnold
• Solid sense of composition, light and colour
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills and technical knowledge
• Ability to work to tight deadlines
• Well-developed problem-solving skills
• A demo reel showing a strong sense for realistic effects
• Competence in written and spoken English
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Basic understanding of multilayer compositing in Nuke
• Basic knowledge of other FX related software (e.g. Marvelous Designer, SpeedTree, FumeFX )
• Basic knowledge in Maya, 3DSMax, ZBrush
• Linux experience
• Work with animation, lighting & compositing as necessary to meet FX animation objectives
• As a senior member of the FX Department, you will be working with animation, lighting and compositing in order to create both technically challenging and visually exceptional simulations and procedural systems, while following creative and technical briefs regarding the production schedule and set milestones.
• Ability to independently develop complex systems with a high degree of flexibility and incorporate art direction feedback.
• High motivation required in both technical development of toolsets and final shot production.
• Applicants must have an existing EU work permit and permission to live in Germany.
• Please include your current reel, resume and rate / salary expectation in your application and email to [[EMAIL]].
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1oq8y-3-236-117-38-42 in your application.
PIXOMONDO is an international visual effects company with a global network of facilities. We are recruiting for various positions where we would like to welcome anyone with the right experience to work in a fresh and challenging environment.