• 4+ years work experience infilm industry, familiar with film development, pre-production, and understanding of filmmaking.
• Experienced with Shotgun.
• Must be a detail oriented, proactive and well-organized individual, able to grow and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• Should be a hands-on producer, willing to offer professional expertise and values such as integrity, forward-thinking, team-spirit.
• Excellent skills in collaboration and communication.
• Strong interpersonal skills a must.
• Experiences and knowledge of post production techniques and terminology is apl
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Oversees client correspondence and acts as primary liaison with all client-side parties
• Supports PrevizSupervisor and Art Director in client reviews and facilitates feedback to client
• Associate EPon budget and schedule estimation before each projec Constantly update and monitor budget situation during production
• Identifies potential production problems and works with Production and Supervisors to ensure creative decisions can be completed within budget and on schedule
• Responsible for the management of client turnover schedules
• Schedules and manages facility deliveries, including trailers and other special requirements; communicates changes to EP and studio management team
• Works with Production Accountant to manage all aspects of show budget, including accurate projections, and weekly reporting
• Monitors changes to scope of work, including shot turnover re-bidding; maintains documentation for all changes and issues client change orders as needed
• Mentors Production staff and participates in show performance appraisal process and post-mortems
PIXOMONDO is an international visual effects company with a global network of facilities. We are recruiting for various positions where we would like to welcome anyone with the right experience to work in a fresh and challenging environment.