Before proceeding, please note only EU citizens or applicants with a current work permit and permission to live in Germany can be considered for this role.
– 4+ years of experience working in feature film VFX
– Expert knowledge in modelling/sculpting with Z-Brush
– Excellent understanding of animal and human anatomy, muscle layout and skin/surface structures
– Strong knowledge of Maya
– Strong knowledge of Arnold is a plus
– Patience and passion to mentor artists
– Knowledge of traditional animation principles, acting, film production and compositional design
– Excellent attention to detail
– Ability to respond positively to feedback and have the ability to adapt and refine work based on that feedback
– Accustomed to researching relevant topics and reference points for ideas to use in your designs and upcoming projects.
– Help conceptualise ideas and processes to come up with the best plan of action.
– Well developed organisation and communication skills
– Ability to manage time and prioritise tasks to succeed under tight deadlines
– Solid communication and teamwork skills, comfortable collaborating in a team environment
– A strong portfolio of previous work and completed projects.
– Willingness to remain up-to-date on the latest creative software and hardware.
Only EU citizens or applicants with a current work permit and permission to live in Germany can be considered for this role.
Duties & Responsibilities:
You will be responsible for modelling/sculpting creatures for major network projects.
You will also be responsible for leading other artists to ensure our high level of quality.
Thank you for your interest. Please forward your latest reel, resume details and salary expectations to [[EMAIL]].
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d889zq-3-227-0-150-42 in your application.
PIXOMONDO is an international visual effects company with a global network of facilities. We are recruiting for various positions where we would like to welcome anyone with the right experience to work in a fresh and challenging environment.