• Minimum 6 years' experience in film and visual effects and with motion capture and rigging
• Excellent Animation Skills for Characters and Animals
• Ability to manage complex scenes. Good knowledge of 3D in general including modeling, lighting. Very good knowledge of 3D animation software, preferably Maya
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Work primarily with CG/VFX Supervisor/Leads to create natural, realistic, motion using Maya.
• Engage with every stage of production including generating original concepts and designs, previz of complicated sequences and research and development. Creatively enhance shots and push all aspects of animation performance.
• Input regarding tools and pipeline to improve throughput and/or quality.
PIXOMONDO is an international visual effects company with a global network of facilities. We are recruiting for various positions where we would like to welcome anyone with the right experience to work in a fresh and challenging environment.