• Collaborate with engineers across teams at Pixar and third party vendors to bring the newest technology to RenderMan's bridge tools
• Maintain and improve RenderMan's sophisticated software subsystems
• Proactively test new and existing functionality to ensure the highest levels of quality
• Provide hands-on support to customers and fix bugs in legacy code
• Author high quality internal and end-user documentation
• Contribute to team efforts by participating in design discussions, sharing engineering responsibilities, and encouraging adoption of good development practices
• Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
• Professional experience or a proven proficiency in C++ and Python
• Experience developing on multiple operating systems (Linux, Mac and Windows)
• Familiarity with the latest developments in the computer graphics industry
• Ability to work well independently within a fast-paced and dynamic environment
• Experience developing for Houdini and other 3D applications (e.g., Maya, Blender, Katana)
• Experience constructing and shipping commercial software is a plus
''Coco,'' Pixar's 19th feature, opened in theaters on November 22, 2017.
Pixar's objective is to combine proprietary technology and world-class creative talent to develop computer-animated feature films with memorable characters and heartwarming stories that appeal to audiences of all ages.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d87326-34-204-180-223-42 in your application.