ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE, PREMIUM SALES AND SERVICE
Ticket Sales and Services
Suns Legacy Partners includes several companies and many different departments that support the Phoenix Suns, Phoenix Mercury and Footprint Center.
Would you like to win championships and create sustained success? Suns Legacy Partners is looking for individuals that are committed to pursuing excellence and be part of creating memorable experiences.
We are seeking an experienced and highly motivated individual to join our team as an Account Executive, Premium Sales and Service with the Ticket Sales and Service Department. This position will be responsible for engaging top businesses in the Phoenix area to sell and service our most premium spaces, multi-year lease holders and rental & group opportunities. The Premium Sales & Service Account Executive’s primary focus will be engaging current clients to optimize experience and driving new business via cold calling and face to face meetings, with the ability to sell full menu.
Suns Legacy Partners (SLP) strives for a work culture that aﬀords employees ﬂexibility, autonomy, and trust. Across our many departments, many SLP employees participate in the SLP Remote Work Program and are able to work remotely in their homes, in oﬃces, and in hoteling spaces. All work, including remote work, should be performed within Arizona.
What Will You Do:
• Focused on prospecting, appointment setting, driving sales presentations in a face to face format and closing sales.
• Set and conduct out of office sales & service appointments throughout the Phoenix area in addition to hosting appointments in our arena.
• Entertain, cultivate, and improve relationships with clients and prospects through creative means including but not limited to: networking events, speaking engagements, one-on-one dinners / lunches, prospect sampling at games, seat visits at games and outside meetings.
• The candidate must be willing to work non-traditional hours, weekends, and game days.
• The candidate will be accountable for certain levels of activity (calls and appointments), appointment goals, and closed sales goals.
• Candidate should possess an optimistic team-first demeanor, as well as the competitive desire to be the best.
• Candidate should possess both the personal and professional interpersonal skills to conduct face to face presentations.
• Maintains regular and reliable attendance.
What We Need From Our Account Executive, Premium Sales and Service:
• Shown ability to work in a team-oriented environment and effectively influence and connect with C-Level executives.
• Professional verbal and written communication skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, with a focus on Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Previous working experience with Microsoft CRM is a plus
• Candidate must have a strong work ethic and a desire to build a career in professional sports.
Experience/ Education Requirements:
• Minimum of 3 years sports ticket sales/service-related experience with a focus on B2B sales
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
What You Can Expect:
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by a teammate to optimally perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Flexible schedule to include weekends, evenings, and some holidays to meet business needs.
• Ability to transit throughout the arena for long periods of time.
• Occasional travel from time to time for professional development
• This position works mainly indoors, removed from extreme weather; exposure to weather is <5%
• S-Sedentary Work – Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally.
• Position is predominately computer-based, requiring the use of a computer monitor.
• Must be able to carry on a conversation both on the phone and in-person.
• Ability to Read, Write & Speak in English
• Wide range of fulltime benefit options including
• Medical, Dental and Vision coverages
• Life and Disability options
• Vacation, sick and holiday leave programs
• In-arena work requirements with the potential of hybrid schedules based on each role and department.
• Discounts at Fanatics Team Shop
• Tickets available for Phoenix Suns, Phoenix Mercury and Rattlers games
• Visit our Culture page learn more about our culture and work environment
Suns Legacy Partners, LLC. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Please note this job description is not crafted to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
For questions about this career opportunity, please contact our People & Culture Recruiting team at SLPrecruiting@suns.com
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r06531-3-236-209-138-42 in your application.