Multi Market Digital Project Manager
The Phillies are offering a postgraduate internship that runs from the summer/early fall of 2021 through the completion of the 2022 baseball season (approximately 12 to 14 months depending on department needs).
• Season and group ticket sales through outbound phone, email communication, and text
• Retention of season and group ticket clients through outbound calls, email communication, and text
• Answer incoming sales/customer service phone calls relating to season ticket packages, group ticket outings and general sales/ballpark information
• Provide excellent customer care during phone, email, text, and in-person interactions with Phillies clients and fans
• Assist customers/troubleshoot mobile ticketing questions
• Provide first class service for premium seating clients on game days by staffing VIP Concierge Desk and Suite Level
• Complete and thorough working knowledge including but not limited to the ProVenue Ticketing software, SSB Customer Relationship Management platform, and ReplyBuy (text) interface, and MLB Ballpark App
• Work cohesively with members of the sales and ticket operations department to reach sales goals and fulfill customer service requests
• Volunteer to assist other departments on various projects as needed
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor's degree required
• Sports Management and/or a Business degree preferred
• Must be available to work a non-traditional schedule that includes all Phillies home games, which will include evenings, weekends, and holidays
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to multi-task and stay organized
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to thrive in a team-oriented work environment
• Interest in sales/marketing
• Prior phone experience preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rzk8e2-3-236-68-118-42 in your application.