Penguin Random House
Customer Service Assistant – Grupo Editorial
Penguin Random House Grupo Editorial is seeking a Customer Service Assistant to join our industry leading Spanish language division located in Miami, FL. This position is a great opportunity for someone highly motivated and organized who loves to work in a fast-paced environment. This position is temporarily remote due to COVID-19.
• Develop and maintain excellent relationships with existing and new customers
• Oversee the order fulfilment process from start to finish
• Address the questions and resolving the needs of the customers
• Coordinate with internal and external departments all matters related to the account and orders
• Assist the Sales Team in all aspects related to Trade Shows, catalog preparation, travel arrangements, and other duties as assigned
• Maintain records and reports in Excel and company systems
• Order samples for customers
• Perform other related projects or duties as assigned or required by division
• Excellent customer service skills
• Must be fully bilingual (Spanish / English)
• Strong communication skills, both verbal & written
• Solution-oriented mindset
• Advanced use of Excel and Power Point desirable
• Working knowledge of Office 365 products
• Must be organized and detail oriented with the ability to handle multiple projects
• Strong interest in working in a fast-paced sales environment
Full-time employees are eligible for our comprehensive benefits program. Please apply using our online application process, and please include your resume and cover letter.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1o18v-18-204-227-34-42 in your application.
Penguin Random House is the leading adult and children’s publishing house in North America, the United Kingdom and many other regions around the world. In publishing the best books in every genre and subject for all ages, we are committed to quality, excellence in execution, and innovation throughout the entire publishing process: editorial, design, marketing, publicity, sales, production, and distribution.