The Penguin Random House International Sales team is currently seeking an Associate Sales Manager. Reporting to the Sales Director, this position will be responsible for the sales and promotion of Penguin Random House's children's imprints, as well as select client publishers, into the UK, Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa.
The Associate Sales Manager also serves as a liaison between international accounts and in-house departments to ensure the regular flow of sales, marketing, and publicity information and provide feedback to sales management.
Additional responsibilities include:
• Creating and presenting title information to accounts
• Working with internal subrights department to track territorial rights changes
• Managing daily communication with accounts on a wide variety of customer issues, including orders, inventory, and local on-sale dates and prices
• Tracking sales efforts and establishing country-level sales goals
• Establishing, communicating, and achieving sales budgets
• Preparing marketing plans with customers on key titles and managing title submissions
• Coordinating author events with publicists and local distributors
Please apply to join us if you meet the following requirements:
• Minimum of 3 years of book publishing experience, including sales/marketing experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presentations and effectively communicating with employees of all levels within an organization
• Experience working within international sales is a strong plus
• Knowledge of international rights is a strong plus
• Highly organized, with the ability to manage multiple priorities at a time
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office
• Ability to travel domestically and internationally up to 10% of the year
Please submit your resume and cover letter with salary requirements using our online application process.
Full-time employees are eligible for our comprehensive benefits program. Our range of benefits include, but are not limited to, Medical/Prescription drug insurance, Dental, Vision, Health Care/Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account, Health Savings Account, Pre-Tax and Roth 401(k), Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance, Life/AD&D Insurance, Commuter Benefits, Student Loan Repayment Program, Educational Assistance & generous paid time off.
Company: Penguin Random House LLC
Country: United States of America
State/Region: New York
City: New York
Postal Code: 10019
Job ID: 159401
Jul 6, 2021
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rj8xb0-3-236-84-188-42 in your application.