Customer Service Assistant - Grupo Editorial
Penguin Random House
Administrative Assistant – Grupo Editorial
Penguin Random House Grupo Editorial has an exciting opportunity for an Administrative Assistant to join their industry leading Spanish language division. This position is located in Miami, FL but it is temporarily remote due to COVID-19.
Reporting to the President and providing additional support for other teams, this position is a great opportunity for someone highly motivated and organized who is looking to get their career started in the publishing world.
• Offers general support for the department and the department head.
• Maintains accurate and up-to-date basic files, records, and documentation.
• Supports the editorial team through workflow management for author contracts
• Coordinates flow of editorial invoices
• Submits titles for registration and levelling in external systems
• Creates Power Point presentations
• Maintains records and reports in Excel and company systems
• Performs administrative and clerical tasks such as maintaining calendars, organizing meetings, managing travel arrangements and any other duty assigned.
• Must be fully bilingual (Spanish / English)
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Intermediate-level Microsoft Office skill required, with emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint
• Must be organized and detail oriented with the ability to prioritize multiple projects
• Excellent customer service skills
• Able to handle sensitive information discretely
• Strong interest in working in a fast-paced sales environment
Full-time employees are eligible for our comprehensive benefits program. Please apply using our online application process, and please include your resume and cover letter.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-roo31p-3-236-118-225-42 in your application.
Penguin Random House is the leading adult and children’s publishing house in North America, the United Kingdom and many other regions around the world. In publishing the best books in every genre and subject for all ages, we are committed to quality, excellence in execution, and innovation throughout the entire publishing process: editorial, design, marketing, publicity, sales, production, and distribution.